The National Fire Protection Association reported for 2015 that there were 388,000 home fires. Prevention is key for disaster. Knowing where the hazards are and educating young children to be aware of what can cause a fire is half the battle.
Candles– Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire and out of reach of pets and children. Flamless candles are a beautiful option and worry free!!
Cooking– Cooking with oil, gas stoves, microwave safety, and turkey fryers should be handled with care. For more information visit
Heating– Space heaters are the greatest cause of home fires. Keeping a space heater too close to upholstery, mattresses, bedding and clothing will absolutely cause a fire. Please follow the manufacturer guidelines for use.
Smoking Smoking materials– (i.e., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, etc.) A leading cause of home fires, deaths and injury, proper lighting and disposing of these materials needs to be done with care. Also keeping out of reach of children will avoid a young child starting a fire.
Electrical Safety- This one is our specialty! Electrical you cannot see may be an issue but we can help! Protect your loved ones and valuables, schedule your safety inspection ($195.00 value) within the next 30 days and receive this service at no cost to you.
Call us today at 570-969-7577